Delivery within 3 working days: FREE on orders over £8.00 (otherwise £3.00)
- Your orders will be sent out via the most suitable carrier.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the following working day.
- International shipping rates can vary based on your location so contact us and we will get in touch with the full cost as soon as it has been calculated.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal courier or postal service for delivery.